TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
The training methodology at LifeAssist is to transfer knowledge and skills through interactive and experiential learning.
Training workshops are designed in consultation with the client. The scope of training is only limited by our field of expertise that spans behavioural science, finance, health and wellness.
Our extensive portfolio of training programmes currently in demand is as follows::
- Preparation for Retirement (psycho-social and financial)
- Stress Mastery
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Leadership Training
- Becoming a Better Manager
- Understanding Games People Play (Transactional Analysis)
- The Psychological Contract
- Trauma Preparedness
- Financial Budgeting
- Debt Management
- Peer Educator training (HIV & Aids and TB)
- HIV Counselling & Testing
We will also work with you to design and tailor-make a training workshop suited for your organisational needs.